In addition to giving cash or checks in our Sunday morning worship services, you now have the option of making donations online.
Many people rarely use cash or checks, so this service simply makes giving more convenient. With this service you can donate to Calvary East anywhere anytime. If you like, you can even schedule an automatically recurring donation.
There are two ways to give online:
- through CalvaryEast.com/give
- by sending a text with a dollar amount to 84321
The first time you give, you will be asked to enter a payment method (For text to give, you will receive a text with a link).
- You may use a debit or credit card, but you should know that Calvary East will incur a 2.3% + $0.30 fee for these transactions.
- To make the most of your donation, you can set up an ACH transfer directly from your bank account. The transaction fee for ACH transfer is only $0.25 (less than the cost of a stamp).
With some large banks you can validate the ACH transfer by logging into your bank account. For smaller banks you will need to enter your routing number and account number (the first two sets of numbers on the bottom of your checks), and our service provider will verify the information with your bank. This verification process takes a few days.
If you like, you can direct your donation to any of our designated funds (General, Benevolence, Building, or Missions).
- On our website, select a fund in the drop down box and enter an amount. Then click “add donation” to give to another fund.
- When giving via text, send a text with the dollar amount and name of the fund (e.g., $10 missions).
On our website, you also have the option of scheduling a regularly recurring donation (weekly, every other week, monthly, or twice a month on specified dates).
If you need to make any changes to your payment method or recurring donation schedule, you can click the log-in button on the website and a link will be sent to your email to access your account.